Dear Sir/Madam, I attach an advertisement that I would like to put in the Business section of the Thursday print edition of the Hindu. One version (1) is sized at 3 x 6cm and the other (2) is 3 x 9cm. Could you please let me know what each would cost? Regards Bruce Stracey, Director Cevu International Limited

Answer:

The category of your ad is a Business advertisement. Please visit the Hindu Display Ad Booking page. Select the section of the newspaper where you want the ad to publish. This will display a list of locations and regions from where you can select your choice of regions. Click on the option Proceed to View Ad Rates and Book Ad option. This will provide you with the page where you can specify your choice of ad size and position and review the rates for the same accordingly. Please provide your size in the Custom size section and also specify the position of the newspaper.

The estimated cost to publish your ad will be available on making this selection. The next step is to create and compose the ad matter and make it ready for publish. Here you are allowed to make a number of enhancements using the different online sample layout patterns. You can also directly upload the ad if you want by clicking on the Upload your Ad option.  Please specify whether the ad is Colour or Black/White ad as the rates will vary accordingly. You can also preview the size of the ad, cost and how the ad will appear in the newspaper by selecting the Preview Ad option.

To complete and confirm the booking, please select the dates and the payment options whichever is convenient for you. Please remember to confirm the booking you need to book the ad and payment at least two days prior to the day of ad release. Follow the Online Booking Tutorial to understand the process of booking an ad in detail. 

Related to: Hindu, Business, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 03/07/2014 - 05:35PM