I have corrected the spelling of my name in my 10th certificate. I need to publish an ad regarding that in Financial Express Newspaper, How can I proceed?

Answer:

To complete the legal process of  name change , you need to publish an ad under change of name category. To book a change of name ad you can visit releaseMyAd.com. Name change ad in Financial Express newspaper can be booked in two formats, classified text and classifieds display. Classified text is charged as per line basis and classified display are charged ad per square centimetre basis. Follow the steps below to book your ad:

• Click on https://financialexpress.releasemyad.com/rates/change-of-name
  • After choosing the ad type you have to choose the location where you want your ads to be published.
  • Then you have to compose your ad. If you want you can take help of sample ads to compose your ad.
  • After composing the ad matter you have to choose the publishing date and make payment.

For more information, call us at 9830629298, email us at book@releasemyad.com or chat with our experts.

Related to: Financial Express, Change of Name, How to Book Post date: 15/04/2020 - 09:41AM